Field of membership
Membership in Musicians' Interguild Credit Union is available to the following groups, and to relatives by blood or marriage of MICU members.
If you are affiliated with any of the groups above, you can contact a membership representative toll free at 1-800-393-3833 and start your membership process today!
Musicians' Interguild Credit Union is family friendly
Here's one financial asset you can share with your relatives that won't cost a penny! - membership in Musicians' Interguild Credit Union! Your relatives by blood or marriage are eligible for the great services you enjoy, such as low-cost loans, competitive yields on insured savings, and superior service.
Check to make sure your entire family enjoys the benefits of MICU membership.
Just have your family members contact a membership representative toll free at 1-800-393-3833 and they can start their membership process today!
Any person who is a Member and/or Employee of:
Any person who resides, works, or worships in the Hollywood area as defined by the following zip codes:
- Affiliated Property Craftpersons Local 44
- American Federation of Musicians Local 7
- American Federation of Musicians Local 47
- American Federation of Musicians Local 308
- American Federation of Musicians Local 325
- American Federation of Musicians Local 353
- American Federation of Musicians Local 581
- American Federation of Musicians Local 655
- Art Directors Guild and Scenic, Title, and Graphic Artists Local 800
- Association of Theatrical Press Agents & Managers
- Costume Designers Guild Local 892
- Directors Guild of America
- Employees of IATSE-West Coast Office
- Employees of Technique System Solutions
- Employees of Western Costume Co
- Entertainment Publicists Professional Society .
- Grips Craft Service Local 80
- Illustrators & Matte Artists #790
- International Cinematographers Guild Local 600
- Motion Picture Costumers # 705
- Motion Picture Set Painters and Sign Writers Local 729
- Musicians’ Assistance Program
- Musicians' Club of Los Angeles
- Musicians Institute
- Orange County Musicians' Club
- Other Credit Unions organized under either the Federal or State laws appertaining to credit unions
- Producers Guild
- Set Designers & Model Makers #847
- Studio Electrical Lighting Technicians Local 728
- Script Supervisors and Continuity Coordinators and Allied Production Specialist Guild Local 871
- So Cal IBEW-NECA Trust Fund
- Society of Motion Picture and Television Art Directors Local 876
- Spouses of deceased members, providing they have not remarried
- Such Select Employee Groups (SEGs) approved by the Board of Directors of Musicians’ Credit Union and the Department of Financial Institutions (DFI) of the State of California
- The Animation Guild Local 83
- The New Producers Guild of America
- The Valley Master Chorale
- Treasurers & Ticket Sellers #857
- Welsh Choir of Southern California
- Writers Guild of America, West